Deciding to take an English language holiday is one of the best ways to improve your English.
We can help you get the most from this experience by teaching you English and providing opportunities to take part in activities you enjoy whilst practising your English. To improve your English, classroom study should be combined with lots of practice in the real world and our ‘Buddy’ system and activities are ideal for this.
Whether you come alone, bring your friends or the family, you’ll have the chance to meet and get to know English people and English ways, continue learning while enjoying your favourite activities and speak English all day long!
Why take an EXE English Holiday?
- We provide English lessons either privately or in small groups for 4 hours per day, either in your accommodation or nearby.
- We arrange extra activities and trips for you to practice speaking English when you are not in lessons. These activities are fun and are an important part of your English learning.
- We reserve your accommodation in Horsham or nearby from a range of comfortable hotels, B&B, self catering cottages or apartments, host families or even camping.
Here are some of the main reasons people book our holidays:
- To improve pronunciation
- To progress to the next level in English
- To talk to English people in a relaxed and friendly way
- To play a favourite sport and chat in English at the same time
- To enjoy visiting the cultural and historical sights of Southern England with an English speaker
- To practice and improve an English language business presentation
What else do I need to know?
- Our location is Horsham, a quiet and pretty market town less than an hour from London’s Victoria and from Brighton and the South coast.
- Getting here is easy. Horsham is within 15 minutes of London Gatwick airport and has excellent links to London and the other major arrival points.
- You may wish to hire a car for some or all of your stay though this is not essential. Please let us know if you would like us to arrange this for you.
- To make booking easy, we look after your UK arrangements so you only have to book your journey here.